The Media and Entertainment Club at the Wharton School of Business is dedicated to supporting students with a professional passion for the media space.
Through career treks to New York and Los Angeles, our alumni mentorship program, and weekly updates on industry trends, the Club's mission is to support students hoping to engage with the industry, whether in traditional entertainment companies or new media startups.
On campus, our members connect at lectures by exciting visiting speakers, happy hours, and our annual '80s Party. At small group dinners, first- and second-year students share their internship experience, recruiting tips, and ideas about the industry.
For more information, please feel free to contact us.
- Los Angeles and New York career treks
- On-campus coffee chats and speakers
- Cross-year small group dinners
- Alumni mentorship program
- Co-sponsored conference with NYU and Columbia
- Member happy hours
- The '80s Party
- Weekly entertainment news updates